Build a Profitable Social Business – Glasgow
FSB Members Training in Glasgow
Build a Profitable Social Business
Use our simple 6-step model to transform your business for the digital age.
We are now in an increasingly digital age with a wide variety of communications channels and audiences. The challenge is how to reach today’s social savvy customer. Using our simple 6-step model we can guide you through the steps you need to take to achieve this.
Our training course will help SMEs and Start Ups understand how strategy, culture, content, community, advertising and data are the keys to running a successful business. At the end delegates will have a simple plan they can implement in their organisation.
Ultimately this course will help you understand how to increase profits, reduce costs and ensure the longevity of your business.
INTERESTED IN THE FULL DAY COURSE?
This session is part of a full training day in Glasgow for FSB Members: have a look and Sign Up here
What will my day look like?
A practical and fun session based around running a SME in today's increasingly digital landscape.
The training will feature plenty of real-life examples and case studies of smaller companies flourishing using social media, online marketing and even managing their business on the move using mobile technology.
- Half Day Course
- 9.15am - 12.30pm (Snacks Included)
- No more than 50 participants
- City Centre Location
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation where questions will be highly encouraged! You'll also receive digital takeaways, including a framework for setting a social business strategy.
The group of up to 50 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Owners and managers of SMEs who are confused by today's digital marketplace, concerned about how to grow their business but don't possess the skills or are scared of being left behind by technology
Marketing managers of SMEs
If you work for an SME and are charged with moving the business forward but need a solid foundation to achieve this
Business development managers
Perfect if you are aiming to see off the competition and move into new and exciting markets - in short, reaching out to today's digitally savvy customers
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- Creating the right conditions to build a profitable, social business
- Understanding the digital landscape
- Using social media to achieve specific business objectives
- Learning how social media and social messaging sites can be used
- How to save money and ensure a long term future for your business
You will be able to:
- Create a 20-point business plan
- Target which marketing channels work for your business
- How to reach each of your targeted audiences
- Creating effective content
- Measuring effective return on investment (ROI) from your activities
What you will learn
- What does today's business landscape look like?
- Latest trends in business - newsfeeds, mobile internet, social ads, video, algorithms
- A look at the five generations living in the UK today
Key thoughts and takeaways
- Do I know who my customers are and how to reach them?
- Can I stay on top of new trends?
- Do I know what AI, AR, VR and programmatic advertising mean?
- Difference between social media and social messaging sites
- Which sites are B2C and B2B
- Review how each can be used to achieve business objectives
- Which sites are best for my business?
- How can I find out where my customers are?
- Are there channels I should be considering?
- Starting off with a business strategy and linking it to a proactive business 'mindset'
- Looking at using, creating and managing content on social media
- Making full use of digital advertising and data
- Do you have a plan for your business or are you 'winging it'?
- Are you innovative in your business or do you resist change?
- Can you engage with your customers are just talk at them?
- Is social advertising and Big Data something you understand?
- Reviewing your strengths and weaknesses
- Setting yourself five SMART goals
- Noting what further training is required
- Be truthful about where you see your business
- Be prepared for some pleasant and unpleasant surprises
- This may be the start of a journey towards transforming your business
- Save more than 10%
- Morning: Build a Profitable Social Business
- - With David
- Afternoon: Online Lead Generation for SMEs
- - With Sarah
- Do I have a social business?
- Do I want more online leads?
- If yes, then you need to sign up for the full day training
You need to understand where social media has come from so you can get where it's going nextBook this .Course
For the past ten years I have been absolutely committed to helping organisations, both large and small, make sense of today’s fast-paced and increasingly digital world.
While this involves embracing social media and mobile technology, in many ways though it's about doing the basics of business right.
Chief Training OfficerDavid is a digital management consultant with almost 25 years experience of the UK media scene garnered from careers in journalism, in-house media relations, PR, marketing consultancy and social media training.
He has created is own Digital Business model DNAsix and is also the co-author of two books on digital marketing and social media.
Sign up to the Full FSB Digital Training Day in Glasgow here
A City Centre location, providing the perfect space to learn and eat fantastic food.
We will send you the venue location once you have signed up to the training.
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.Already booked
Be more Human on Social Media
Take a read of our blog post on Social MediaRead Blog
Build your Personal Brand
7 Steps to building your Personal BrandRead Blog
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Are you needing a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Join The Digital Co Membership and receive a bespoke digital marketing strategy Created & tailored for you business by one of our digital expertsBecome a Member