Introducing Big Impact Technical SEO
Starting Out / Experienced | Edinburgh
Introducing Big Impact Technical SEO
A practical guide on how Technical SEO can impact on your performance.
Technical SEO is a critical component of any SEO strategy, however it's often the most difficult aspect to comprehend.
Many business fail to make the most of its impact, either implementing ineffectively or, sometimes, not at all.
This course will provide practical examples of common technical SEO issues, explain best practice SEO and how to identify,analyse and resolve technical issues.
Our workshop will run through, step-by-step, the practical application of Technical SEO where you will learn how to prioritise issues, what tools to use and how to monitor technical performance ongoing.
All of our .Courses are guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect a step-by-step guide into Technical SEO...
... using a workshop approach, practical examples and best practice guides.
- 1 Day Classroom Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 20 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
A walk-through on critical Tech SEO best practices, common mistakes, solving platform inflexibility, prioritising change requests and useful tools.
The group of up to 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
If you are responsible for the technical performance of a website or platform and want to learn how to utilise technical SEO to improve results, this course will be ideal for you.
Digital Marketing Managers
If you are responsible fro driving performance and utilise SEO, use this course and learn how to identify, analyse and resolve technical issues to drive performance of websites.
If you are responsible for SEO and looking to improve your understanding of technical SEO and how to identify, analyse and resolve technical issues to drive performance of websites, then this course will be perfect for you.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- Best practice Technical SEO
- Domain flow and site structure impact
- Components of a technical audit
- Common technical SEO issues
- Tools & techniques for monitoring ongoing performance
You will be able to:
- Review your site & identify technical issues
- Create a plan for resolving technical issues
- Prioritise technical SEO fixes
- Define a process for monitoring site performance ongoing
What you will learn
- Background on Search Engine Crawlers & Algorithms
- Domain flow & Information Architecture
- Flexibility & Site speed requirements
Essential pre-training considerations
- How technically sound is our site / platform?
- Are we aware of any technical issues currently?
- How well structured is our site content?
- Technical SEO Best Practice
- Technical SEO Case Studies
- Common Technical SEO Issues
- Prioritising Technical SEO Changes
- Useful Tools for Technical SEO
- What do I think best practice technical SEO looks like?
- How do we currently monitor technical performance?
- Do we use any tools to audit our website?
- Technical SEO Workshop
- Practical application
- Tailored technical change requests
- Ongoing technical monitoring
- What resource do we have t implement technical changes?
- How do we manage change requests?
- Do we have to provide a business case for development changes?
It’s quite simple – if the search engines can’t crawl your site efficiently, you’re unlikely to rankBook this .Course
Planning and strategy are the key to achieving SEO objectives. You need to focus on the customer - develop an in depth understanding their interests using data and tools to pre-qualify content and engagement activity. Then, by taking a combined approach of engagement with content and content promotion using PR techniques, let them know YOU can address those needs.
Head of Search Marketing
Scott developed a taste for SEO while working for a group of ecommerce websites selling gourmet Scottish food during a University Placement in 2000. He's had a hunger for search marketing and the finer things ever since.
Scott joined QueryClick in 2010 and has been responsible for developing search marketing strategies and training the team of SEM specialists that deliver them ever since.
If your site cannot be found, it doesn't matter how amazing your product is
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
QueryClick on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the QueryClick team can't wait to shareRead Blog
SEO Skills Test
Think you know everything about SEO?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create