How to define a performance driven SEO Strategy
All Levels | Edinburgh
Define your performance driven SEO Strategy
Advanced SEO Strategy & Planning.
It's critical to develop a robust Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Strategy in order to complete within today's' marketplace. Defining a strategy, with clear objectives and initiatives is an important step towards achieving your long term goals.
This course will teach you how to develop your strategy effectively, utilising the activities and disciplines involved in delivering SEO Performance.
We'll look at benchmarking and auditing performance setting SMART objectives with clear initiatives geared towards achieving your targets.
You'll understand how SEO can be focused towards achieving objectives and how to prioritise and adapt your strategy when challenges or barriers arise.
All of our .Courses are guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect a deep dive into building an effective SEO Strategy...
... grabbing your attention with practical examples, made relevant to you through discussion and debate.
- 1 Day Classroom Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 20 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation with digital takeaways, including how to audit your own performance using SMART Objectives.
The group of up to 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Digital Marketers Starting Out
If you are looking to improve your strategy and planning skills, broaden your understanding of SEO and how activities and specialisms can be harnessed to deliver performance vs business goals, then sign up today.
Digital Marketing Managers
If you are responsible for delivering performance within your organisation and are hoping to expand your understanding of how the components of an SEO strategy can be utilised towards achieving your KPIs, this course is for you.
Businesses taking SEO to next level
If you are a business already utilising SEO but wanting to take it up a notch; either bringing it in-house or looking to increase understanding and involvement of activities your suppliers are running, then this course will be ideal.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- Essential strategy planning techniques
- How to set & measure ongoing objectives
- How to plan activities & effectively use SEO disciplines to drive performance
- Adaptable strategies
- Best practice SEO techniques
You will be able to:
- Create flexible strategies to overcome challenges & barriers
- Set & manage initiatives to meet your objectives
- Set priorities based on market position & competitive environment
- Planning, reviewing & refining strategies
What you will learn
- Where to start
- Strategy process and planning
Essential pre-training considerations
- What does my marketplace look like?
- What are my KPIs?
- Do we have a clear direction for our strategy?
- Benchmarking performance
- Keyphrase market research
- Customer profiling
- Competitor Analysis
- Auditing performance across key SEO disciplines
- Who are my key competitors and why?
- What are my target market looking for?
- What does my customer profiles look like?
- How do I measure performance?
- What metrics do I measure?
- SMART Objectives
- Initiatives to drive performance
- Activities & SEO Disciplines
- Reporting, Reviewing & Refining Strategy
- What does success look like to me?
- What resource and expertise do we need to deliver on objectives?
- What challenges or barriers are we likely to experience?
- Starting from scratch
- Reviewing existing strategy
- How have I introduced a new SEO strategy in the past?
- What made the process easier?
- What made the process harder?
- What should I start with first?
Take your SEO Strategy to the next level and surpass your competitionBook this .Course
Planning and strategy are the key to achieving SEO objectives. You need to focus on the customer - develop an in depth understanding their interests using data and tools to pre-qualify content and engagement activity. Then, by taking a combined approach of engagement with content and content promotion using PR techniques, let them know YOU can address those needs.
Head of Search Marketing
Scott developed a taste for SEO while working for a group of ecommerce websites selling gourmet Scottish food during a University Placement in 2000. He's had a hunger for search marketing and the finer things ever since.
Scott joined QueryClick in 2010 and has been responsible for developing search marketing strategies and training the team of SEM specialists that deliver them ever since.
SEO might be a slow burner, but it is the difference between success & failure for so many
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
QueryClick on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the QueryClick team can't wait to shareRead Blog
SEO Skills Test
Think you know everything about SEO?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create