How to run large-scale PPC
Experienced | Edinburgh
How to run large-scale PPC
Auditing & optimising Large-Scale PPC for fun and profit.
As a relatively mature channel, PPC campaigns play a major role in the customer acquisition and retention strategy of large-scale enterprises. As a result many marketers face the challenge of running and delivering results from large PPC campaigns.
This course will provide practical examples and technical solutions to help wrangle these types of projects into shape, from an ROI and efficiency perspective.
We'll look at automation and reporting solutions and how to think strategically in order to keep grow revenue and improve performance.
You'll understand the tools and innovations in PPC platforms which allow you to execute high-performance campaigns, and will leave with a clearer understanding of how you can use your campaign data to drive success.
All of our .Courses are guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect a deep dive into running Paid Search on a large scale...
... including building the right foundations, getting to grips with automation and slotting PPC into your wider marketing strategy.
- 1 Day Classroom Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 20 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation with examples relating to your industry. We will use a combination of case studies as well as drilling into specific challenges faced by attendees on the day. Technical subject matters will be covered at points, but in an easy to understand, non-techy way.
The group of up to 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Running multiple PPC accounts
If you are working at an agency and run multiple accounts that are have potential to grow, or are already pushing towards large-scale, then this course will outline strategic, efficient and effective management.
Digital Marketers and Managers
If you're responsible for shaping digital marketing strategy and decisions in an organisation and are hoping to extend and update your understanding of digital marketing to the mobile user, this session is ideal.
Business with solid investment in PPC
Ideal if you have either a) a large, rapidly updating inventory and put lots of resource into merely keeping on top of 'task; or are b) in a competitive field where there is a large financial incentive to stay at the 'bleeding edge'.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- The challenges of large-scale PPC and how a data-led approach can provide the necessary solutions
- The importance of integrating technical solutions for execution at scale
- The role of PPC in an Omni-channel world
- How to create efficient, insightful reporting that drives your strategy
You will be able to:
- Review your PPC objectives and how they fit into overarching business objectives
- Review your current campaign build and optimisation processes
- Implement relevant, efficiency gaining automation
- Develop an understanding of how you can take your reporting up a gear
What you will learn
- A definition of 'large-scale'
- What the challenges in the field are
- The benefits of a data-led 'solutions' approach
Essential Pre-training considerations
- What unique challenges should face large-scale vs. smaller PPC campaigns?
- Do I have a large-scale PPC problem?
- How am I qualifying this problem?
- How would I qualify improvements due to a fresh approach?
- Why a well considered campaign build is key to success
- How to cascade strategy and objectives into a campaign structure
- Tools and techniques for building at scale
- What are the particular challenges of building out at scale for my business?
- How do I currently balance working to a plan and reacting to demands?
- An overview of AdWords scripts and the API
- Example approach to automated reporting
- Creating meaningful dashboards and mining for insight (data viz. etc.)
- Integrating software development (inc. best practices to consider)
- Am I aware of any inefficiencies in my current approach?
- How do I measure performance and success?
- Am I getting the strategic insight needed from existing reports?
- The role of PPC in a wider strategy
- An overview of media mix and attribution approaches
- Integrating PPC and Programmatic Display campaigns
- Integrating PPC and SEO campaigns
- How do we currently work cross-channel as a business?
- What information do our various teams provide each other?
- What role does our PPC traffic play in the overall marketing objectives?
With Large-scale PPC, comes great responsibility; ensure you know all you needBook this .Course
Digital marketing is in an exciting place. We can see advanced analytics skills permeate and drive SEM strategies.Taking advantage of the quantity and quality of data available is crucial to executing a successful strategy, be it in PPC, SEO, Social or Inbound. PPC is a great playground: with a wealth of data accessible, and applying solid, insightful processes there is every chance of delivering a high ROI
Search Marketing Project Director
Gill has been involved in Search Marketing for over 10 years. As a Mathematics graduate, he is believes in the importance of numbers in marketing.This strong background in data and analysis forms the backbone of his approach to SEM.
Starting out in PPC, Gill now has a wealth of knowledge in Conversion Optimisation, Web Analytics and Programmatic Advertising. His commitment to continuous improvement and testing for his clients allows him to create the multi-national, mutil-lingual, high-ROI campaigns he owns.
Using PPC at scale, effectively, can transform your business
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
QueryClick on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the QueryClick team can't wait to shareRead Blog
PPC Skills Test
Think you know everything about Paid Search?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create