Multichannel marketing: strategy & integration
Experienced / Expert | Edinburgh
Multi-channel marketing: strategy & integration
Consolidate your marketing efforts online and off.
These days, your customers will use multiple touch points both online and offline to interact with your brand. And while you might be looking your various communication points as ‘channels’, this is not the way customers see things.
In today’s landscape, your customers and target audiences expect the right content, through the right portfolio of channels, at the right time. This course explores your current customer journeys before looking at a step-by-step strategic planning framework to plan a multi-channel campaign.
All of our .Courses are guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect a step-by-step approach to building your multi-channel marketing strategy...
... Brought to life by recent examples, made relevant to you through discussion and debate.
- 1 Day Classroom Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 20 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation with digital takeaways including a framework for developing your multichannel marketing strategy.
The group of up to 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Digital and Traditional Marketers
Working in a multi-channel business? Discover how your existing marketing skills can be expanded and utilised to create integrated campaigns. Ideal whether you're relatively new to marketing or you've got plenty of big campaigns under your belt already.
Already got some experience in creating multi-channel campaigns and ready to take things a step further? This course will show you how to improve the consistency and effectiveness of strategies of all sizes.
Businesses ready to integrate marketing channels
Whether your business is new to multi-channel marketing or has already begun to integrate efforts, discover how aligning marketing activities can further improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing teams.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- The impact a well planned and executed multi-channel strategy can have on the business bottom line
- How to implement a multi-channel marketing strategy across a wide range of digital channels
- How to put an actionable plan in place based on your multi-channel strategy
- The ways shifts and trends in customer journey are making multi-channel strategies and campaigns essential
You will be able to:
- Use the multi-channel marketing strategy framework for your business to develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Research customer expectations and map the customer journey of your business’s audiences
- Use the framework to achieve an overall better channel experience for customers
- Identify relevant metrics to assess overall campaign performance
What you will learn
- What is multi-channel marketing
- What are common barriers to success
Essential pre-training considerations:
- What is integrated marketing?
- Why is a multi-channel view important?
- What are key success factors and key challenges to overcome?
- Today’s customer journeys and customer behaviour
- Media and multi-channel audience trends
- Audience research
- How can I analyse our customer journey?
- How do I develop a customer journey map?
- Framework and process to building an effective multi-channel marketing strategy
- Developing your proposition
- The parts each channel can play along the customer journey
- Marketing investment & budget planning
- What do I need to consider for strategy development?
- What components do I need to understand to build an integrated marketing strategy?
- How do I select the right channels, tactics and metrics for my campaigns?
- KPIs and measurement impact of integrated marketing campaigns
- Multi-channel reporting
- Common challenges
- Attribution modelling
- How do I evaluate the success of the multi-channel strategy or campaign?
- How do I overcome common reporting and analytics challenges?
- Case studies and examples from different industries
- Key best practice considerations
- How to get started
- What brands do I think successfully implement a multi-channel marketing strategy?
- How have other brands put in place multi-channel marketing strategies?
- How do I kick-start this process?
Learn to create better overall experiences for your customers through fully integrated marketing strategiesBook this .Course
In my day to day agency role, I help brands focus and achieve their goals through bespoke digital marketing strategies. Being a trainer allows me to talk to digital marketers of all levels, learn more about their unique objectives and challenges and coach different ways of driving digital performance
Cross Digital Pioneer
As the Head of Client Services, Pam has an exceptional ability to see to the heart of a client's individual needs. She's got 10 years of experience and has overseen largest international digital marketing campaigns around.
Working with brands like British Airways, BBC and Tesco Direct, Pam has put her longstanding SEO skills to good use. Now, she specialises in helping businesses develop and refine digital and content strategies that make a difference.
Multichannel marketing: take the strain off individual channels by discovering how to work together
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
8 Million Stories on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the 8MS team can't wait to shareRead Blog
Multi-channel Skills Test
Think you know everything about Integrated Marketing?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create