FSB: Social Selling Course
Full day Digital Training for FSB Member Advisors
FSB Social Selling Course
How to use Social Media to sell online
As an FSB Membership Advisor no doubt you’ll be keen to get out into your assigned territory and start generating income! But how do you make sure you maximise your profits and minimise your costs?
Many of you will no doubt attend networking events, cold call and door knock, utilising the data provided to you by the FSB, while some of you will engage the services of an appoint-maker.
This level of activity will form the basis of your lead generation strategy. However, in order to maximise your income and reach a wider range of more diverse business owners, you’ll need to equip yourself with the capability to expand your reach through the use of social media.
What will my day look like?
A practical, interactive session tailored to your needs
- 1 day course
- 9.30am - 4.30pm
- City Centre Location
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation - with workshop section - where questions will be highly encouraged.Book Training
Should I take this course?
New MAs or existing advisors who want to upskill their digital knowledge
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- How to generate strong leads on social media
- Increasing your lead conversion rate
- Turning sign-ups into lead generators
- Growing your offline and online network
- Gaining a better understanding of FSB activity
You will be able to:
- Build and grow a successful sales funnel
- Gain valuable insight about prospects
- Use point-of-sale as a new sales opportunity
- Understand how to generate sales from your network of contacts
- Stay up-to-date with what is happening within FSB
What you will learn
- How to prospect on social media
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Understanding lead generation channels
Key thoughts and takeaways
- How have you used Social Media to sell before?
- Have you used Sales Navigator before?
- Doing your homework on your prospects
- Becoming visible and credible on social media
- Converting dropped prospects
- How do you research your prospects currently?
- Do people trust you online?
- Using member-get-member scheme
- Up-selling new Service Provider benefits
- Maintaining successful relationships with sign-ups
- Have you used the member-get-member scheme before?
- How to combine your face-to-face with online networking
- Where to network
- How to build a viable customer relationship management system
- How do you currently network and does it work?
- Building a quick and easy FSB news ‘feed’
- Accessing information on the move
- Engaging with members, staff and other MAs
- What do you need to keep up to date?
Use Social Media to engage with the members onlineBook this .Course
For the past ten years I have been absolutely committed to helping organisations, both large and small, make sense of today’s fast-paced and increasingly digital world.
While this involves embracing social media and mobile technology, in many ways though it's about doing the basics of business right.
Chief Training OfficerDavid is a digital management consultant with almost 25 years experience of the UK media scene garnered from careers in journalism, in-house media relations, PR, marketing consultancy and social media training.
He has created is own Digital Business model DNAsix and is also the co-author of two books on digital marketing and social media.
In today's world, your customers expect you to be online!
A City Centre location, providing the perfect space to learn and eat fantastic food.
We will send you the venue location once you have signed up to the training.
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.Already booked
Build your Personal Brand
7 Steps to building your Personal BrandRead Blog
Content Marketing Skills Test
Think you know everything about Content Marketing?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Are you needing a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Join The Digital Co Membership and receive a bespoke digital marketing strategy Created & tailored for you business by one of our digital expertsBecome a Member