Full day Digital Training for FSB Members – Glasgow
Building a Profitable Social Business & Online Lead Generation for SMEs Training
Full day Digital Training for FSB Members - Glasgow
Building a Profitable Social Business & Online Lead Generation for SMEs Training.
The Digital Co are offering Federation of Small Businesses Members a 2 part, full day digital training session. Exclusive only to FSB members, our training takes 2 market leading experts to deliver workshops to SMEs of all sizes and abilities.
Our course is specifically designed for you - meaning you will leave equipped to understand digital, online marketing, strategy and how to generate sales. We aim to save you time, help you make the most of your efforts and support you to grow your business online.
In the morning, David Taylor will run you through how to Build a Profitable Social Business; we are now in an increasingly digital age with a wide variety of communications channels and audiences. The challenge is how to reach today’s social savvy customer. Using our simple 6-step model we can guide you through the steps you need to take to achieve this.
The afternoon session will run with Sarah Curds and focus on Online Lead Generation for SMEs; helping you perfect the ability to use digital channels to support customer acquisition, customer engagement and maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts now and in the future.
Don't wait, sign up today!
What will my day look like?
A practical, interactive session tailored to your needs to deliver engaging and relevant hints, tips and insights for you to use.
There will be plenty of real-life examples, case studies with a workshop section where teams tackle specific challenges you face on a daily basis. And no jargon (well perhaps a teeny bit but we'll explain), just real and practical help to get you started.
- 1 Day Course
- 9.15am - 4.45pm
- No more than 50 participants
- City Centre Location
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation - with workshop section - where questions will be highly encouraged!
The group of up to 50 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Owners and managers of SMEs who are confused by today's digital marketplace, concerned about how to grow their business but don't possess the skills or are scared of being left behind by technology.
Marketing managers of SMEs
If you work for an SME and have you been tasked with generating more web traffic and making more leads? Take your years of experience to the next logical level - learn how to devise a comprehensive online lead generation strategy for all sorts of businesses.
Start Ups needing a lead generation strategy
ll Start Ups need a strong beginning and a solid lead generation strategy offers an efficient way to attract attention, drive traffic, and capture leads. Learn how to boost traffic and increase lead generation, the smart way.
How will I benefit?
AM Session: You will walk away being able to;
- Create a 20-point business plan
- Target which marketing channels work for your business
- Confidently reach each of your targeted audiences
- Create effective content for your customers
- Measure effective return on investment (ROI) from your activities
PM Session: You will walk away being able to;
- Develop your own online lead generation campaign plan
- Choose your digital customer acquisition channels and tactics
- Develop your targeted campaign landing pages
- Maximise the performance of digital customer acquisition channels
- Measure and evaluate the success of your campaigns
What you will learn
- What does today's business landscape look like?
- Latest trends in business - newsfeeds, mobile internet, social ads, video, algorithms
- A look at the five generations living in the UK today
Key thoughts and takeaways
- Do I know who my customers are and how to reach them?
- Can I stay on top of new trends?
- Do I know what AI, AR, VR and programmatic advertising mean?
- Difference between social media and social messaging sites
- Which sites are B2C and B2B
- Review how each can be used to achieve business objectives
- Which sites are best for my business?
- How can I find out where my customers are?
- Are there channels I should be considering?
- Starting off with a business strategy and linking it to a proactive business 'mindset'
- Looking at using, creating and managing content on social media
- Making full use of digital advertising and data
- Do you have a plan for your business or are you 'winging it'?
- Are you innovative in your business or do you resist change?
- Can you engage with your customers are just talk at them?
- Is social advertising and Big Data something you understand?
- Reviewing your strengths and weaknesses
- Setting yourself five SMART goals
- Noting what further training is required
- Be truthful about where you see your business
- Be prepared for some pleasant and unpleasant surprises
- This may be the start of a journey towards transforming your business
- The importance of audience segments
- How to create a targeted value proposition
- 5 things you need to pre-qualify a lead
- How well do you know your own target market?
- What does an ideal customer look like?
- The hallmarks of a successful lead generation strategy
- How lead generating techniques fit in the customer activity cycle
- How can my business get in shape for lead generation?
- Do we have the skills and structure to maximise earned media?
- The key factors affecting channels and tactic choice
- How to maximise leads from digital channels such as Social, Email, Search Optimisation and Paid Advertising
- Which channels and tactics work well for us?
- What channels and tactics do we want to try?
- The importance of a campaign-specific landing page
- The meaning of Attention Ratio and how to design for it
- How to develop convincing calls to action
- How can we improve the process of capturing leads?
- Do we have a 'one size fits all' approach to lead capture?
- How can we be more persuasive?
- How to measure and evaluate lead generation success
- Tools and techniques to incrementally improve conversion rate
- What are our lead generation goals?
- What metrics will we use to measure success?
Make all of your marketing efforts work at maximum capacity, master harmonising use of digital channelsBook this .Course
For the past ten years I have been absolutely committed to helping organisations, both large and small, make sense of today’s fast-paced and increasingly digital world.
While this involves embracing social media and mobile technology, in many ways though it's about doing the basics of business right.
Chief Training OfficerDavid is a digital management consultant with almost 25 years experience of the UK media scene garnered from careers in journalism, in-house media relations, PR, marketing consultancy and social media training.
He has created is own Digital Business model DNAsix and is also the co-author of two books on digital marketing and social media.
As an experienced user experience designer and CRO consultant, I am passionate about using data to inform the design and optimisation of web, mobile and responsive sites rather than drive design work and testing; it removes the guesswork out of decision making.
Chief Customer Officer
Owner and founder of Informed Design, Sarah has 15 years of digital marketing experience and she spent eight of those with one of the top digital agencies in Europe. Used to leading complex international design and marketing campaigns for brands of all sizes, she's got a real eye for detail as well as plenty of exciting ideas for the bigger picture.
An enthusiastic trainer who's also the driving force behind countless fantastic UX and CRO campaigns, Sarah's a warm, calming and inspiring presence.
In today's world, your customers expect you to be online!
A City Centre location, providing the perfect space to learn and eat fantastic food.
We will send you the venue location once you have signed up to the training.
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.Already booked
Build your Personal Brand
7 Steps to building your Personal BrandRead Blog
Content Marketing Skills Test
Think you know everything about Content Marketing?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Are you needing a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Join The Digital Co Membership and receive a bespoke digital marketing strategy Created & tailored for you business by one of our digital expertsBecome a Member