Complete Guide to Digital Marketing
2 Day Course | All Skill Levels | Edinburgh
Complete Guide to Digital Marketing
Transforming how Digital Marketing Theory is put into Practice
In an omniscreen, multi-device world, where social proofing can mean the difference between massive success and dismal results, so many businesses still struggle to get digital marketing right. Digital marketing can be expensive when done incorrectly... or worse, not at all - and this course is to make sure you get the most from your efforts.
Day 1 of training takes you through the theory of Digital Marketing; get to know the landscape, understand digital transformation and learn The Digital Co strategic framework.
Day 2 of training is about putting that theory into practice. Learn about the digital marketing channels available, how they fit into the strategic framework and how they match your objectives.
Each .Course is guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
Are you looking for a consultation with our expert to put this learning into action? Why not add a 3rd Day workshop and get 1-on-1 time with our expert trainers.
BOOK THIS COURSE + 3RD DAY WORKSHOP HERE
What does this course look like?
Expect a step-by-step guide through the journey of digital marketing...
... where you not only learn what digital marketing can do for you, we teach you to how to put the learning into practice.
- 2 Day Classroom Course
- Add a 3rd Day Workshop here
- 9.30am - 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- Up to 20 Participants
- City Centre location - The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation with industry-specific examples, with digital takeaways, including the digital marketing framework.
The group of 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You'll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Digital marketers starting out
Just graduated? New to an agency? Working on 1 channel and looking to expand your multi-channel knowledge? Just launched a business and looking to learn digital marketing? This is where to get the digital grounding you need.
Marketers migrating to digital
Been in a role that is either becoming increasing focused on digital? Looking to make the move into digital? This is a course that will allow you to learn the theory, put it into practice and hit the ground running in your new field.
Business needing Digital Marketing
Small business needing digital Marketing? Mature businesses expanding into digital marketing? Large business up-skilling team in digital marketing? Make sure your workers are tooled up and raring to go.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- Today's Digital Landscape
- Best practice digital marketing techniques
- How to set the right objectives & track performance
- How to identify, understand & target your audience
- Our digital marketing framework that focuses on you & your business
- The digital marketing channels available & how to use those relevant for you
You will be able to:
- Utilise our digital marketing framework akin to your objectives
- Build a digital marketing strategy suited to your current situation & future ambitions
- Identify the right channels for you
- Track, monitor & measure performance, tailoring marketing activity based on objectives
- Measure & analyse you mobile-first digital marketing activity
What you will learn
- Current Digital landscape
- The future of digital
Essential Pre-training considerations
- How do I see the current landscape?
- Is that how my customers view it?
- What trends in Digital do I follow?
- Building the right team
- Setting objectives
- Understanding your audience
- Marketing technology
- Budget control
- Do I know what I want to achieve?
- Do I understand the steps to take to get there?
- Who are my audience and what are their needs?
- What tools and technology could make my marketing more efficient?
- Am I spending my money effectively?
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Framework
- How to use the Digital Marketing Framework
- How would I approach a digital marketing strategy?
- Do I have a digital marketing strategy?
- Based on my objectives, what should my strategy be?
- Am I set up to deliver on my strategy?
- Deep dive into;
- - Owned Media Channels
- - Paid Media Channels
- - Earned Media Channels
- - Digital Analytics
- - Direct Marketing
- - Customer Journey & Usability
- What channels do I use?
- Are they the right channels for me?
- How do I attribute my spend?
- Do my channels work together?
- Learning to assess your current performance
- Establishing where you sit in the framework
- Understanding the relevant channels for you
- Putting your strategy into practice
- Do I have an effective strategy in place?
- Could my digital marketing be more effective?
- Do I know how my digital marketing performs?
- 1-on-1 time with Experts
- Deep dive into building your strategy
- Group exercises
- Access to digital marketing tools
- Consultation with Digital Marketing expert
- Could I do with a helping hand in kicking off my strategy?
- Would I like an experts opinion?
Understand Digital Marketing and how to make it work for youBook this .Course
In my day to day agency role, I help brands focus and achieve their goals through bespoke digital marketing strategies. Being a trainer allows me to talk to digital marketers of all levels, learn more about their unique objectives and challenges and coach different ways of driving digital performance
Cross digital pioneer
As the Head of Client Services, Pam has an exceptional ability to see to the heart of a client's individual needs. She's got 10 years of experience and has overseen largest international digital marketing campaigns around.
Working with brands like British Airways, BBC and Tesco Direct, Pam has put her longstanding SEO skills to good use. Now, she specialises in helping businesses develop and refine digital and content strategies that make a difference.
The Digital Co is focused on improving the digital capabilities of Scottish businesses. When you look at the quality of the agencies and talent we have working in the industry north of the border, it’s abundantly clear we’ve got the tools to do it. It's the combination of these factors that drives The Digital Co team
Owner & Director of TDCo
As joint-Founder and Director of The Digital Co, Paul has been in digital marketing for over 8 years, working with some of the smartest marketing minds in Scotland.
Paul's specialises in digital strategy, where he has delivered a number of pioneering integrated campaigns. His ability to identify business needs - regardless of size - and customer needs, to tailor digital marketing strategies that drive results has been proven time and again.
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.