Multi-channel Attribution Model across Digital Channels
Expert Level | Edinburgh
Multi-channel Attribution across Digital Channels
Improve Digital Multi-Channel Performance, Target Higher LTV Cohorts & Forecast Success.
Attribution across digital channels is a pain point for most businesses.
Often an old, very simple model (Last-Click for example) is embedded into internal financial reporting, making it difficult to make the case for more sophisticated models when assessing overall, multi-channel, digital strategies to improve overall use of digital budgets.
Last click will overemphasise the contribution of some digital channels consistently, making your marketing spend less efficient.
By learning how to build & test insights from more sophisticated models, you'll learn how to dramatically improve your cross-channel marketing ROI and reduce inefficient media spends.
You'll also learn how to build statistically sound forecasting with your new models to engage the rest of business and show real pound value return in simple terms.
All of our .Courses are guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect a step-by-step guide into Multi-Channel Attribution Modelling...
... diving into best practices, building & testing techniques and understanding how to measure performance impact.
- 1 Day Classroom Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 20 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation with examples relating to your industry. It also includes digital takeaways and detailed information about channel-specific considerations in attributing digital marketing spend ROI.
The group of up to 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Digital Analyst moving to the next level
If you are a Digital Analyst, looking to gain knowledge on multi-channel performance, channel attribution, and, ultimately, move into a senior role, then this course is perfect for you.
Omnichannel or Multi-Channel or ‘Digital’ Owners
If you are responsible for shaping, owning and managing multiple channels and are looking to understand the ins-and-outs of attributing value effectively, then this course is ideal for you.
Director of / Chief-Level Marketing Roles
If you are responsible for the marketing function of a website, and need to understand the value each channel brings to your business, then this course is for you.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- The importance of aligning your attribution model to business goals
- How to handle cross-device channel optimisation
- The key measurement metrics that show inefficiency by channel
- Best Practice when running media mix analysis across multiple channels
You will be able to:
- Build and test attribution models across digital marketing channels
- Calculate truly accurate cross channel ROI
- Find inefficient spends, and where best to reallocate
- Implement appropriate budget adjustment & forecast returns
What you will learn
- The Attribution Landscape
- Why Multi-Channel Attribution is crucial in 2016
Essential pre-training considerations
- What do I know about Multi-channel Attribution?
- Is my business equipped to deal with Multi-channel Attribution?
- Understanding what you are attributing (the three MCAs)
- Building the business case for attribution change
- What model would suit my business?
- How big a step from my current reporting model is this?
- How would Multi-channel Attribution benefit us?
- How would I get buy-in from senior stakeholders?
- Building a Mutli-channel Attribution Model
- Testing & benchmarking your MCA-ADC attribution models
- Using controlled media mix testing to optimise & improve your model
- How do I build a Multi-channel Attribution Model?
- Do I have the correct resources in place?
- How much will it cost?
- Aligning your data-reporting to business insight reporting
- Extend models to forecast multi-channel performance impact
- Budget impact & test cases
- What data does my business currently gather?
- How could we improve on this?
- Do we know if we are spending our budgets effectively?
- Where is the proof that Attribution is accurate?
If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enoughBook this .Course
Search Marketing has been in constant evolution for well over a decade now; today it plays a crucial role in a modern business' marketing mix. Most recently, the statistical analysis of big datasets to gain a competitive edge has transformed how we use traditional digital marketing channels. Today, businesses can align strategies with proven data insights and attribute value with laser-precision
Director of QueryClick
Chris has been involved in website design & development since the 90s, and still proudly shows off a floppy disk containing entire website deployments.
By founding QueryClick Search Engine Marketing in 2008, Chris was finally able to deliver a truly ROI-focussed service for his clients, serving the market for truly expert search marketing strategies, delivered by the experts behind it, and not farmed out to poorly trained junior account managers.
If you torture the data long enough, it will confess
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
QueryClick on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the QueryClick team can't wait to share.Read Blog
Integrated Marketing Skills Test
Think you know everything about Integrated Marketing?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create