Conversion Strategies for SMEs & Start Ups
SMEs & Start Ups | Edinburgh
Conversion Strategies for SMEs & Start Ups
Make sure your online presence is powerful and persuasive.
Your conversion strategy defines the terms of your online experience. A good one will help you add to your value proposition, integrate with traditional channels and maximise conversion rates.
If you want to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your sales and marketing efforts going forwards, you need to know how to use your digital channels to support customer engagement and deliver good customer experiences.
This training session provides an introduction to the elements of persuasive design, data analysis, CRO and personalisation to help you form a cohesive conversion strategy.
You’ll learn how to develop your own conversion strategies to help you attract, engage and convert your visitors. After this training you’ll be able to develop and test conversion strategies for your own audiences.
Each .Course is guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect tons of interaction, discussion, debate and group exercises...
... as you develop actual value propositions for your business.
- 1 Day Intensive Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 10 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session with digital takeaways including a customer value cycle.
The small group of 10 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Senior Marketing Professionals
Have you been tasked with generating more traffic and higher conversions? Already running a digital marketing campaign that needs a boost? Take your years of experience to the next logical level - learn how to devise a comprehensive conversion strategy for all sorts of businesses.
SMEs building better bottom lines
Businesses who're wondering how their current digital set up will match up to future trends will learn the skills needed to assess and adapt. Maybe you've seen the ‘Digital Disruption Report’ prepared on behalf of the Federation of Small Business in Scotland and recognise the desire to act? Conversion strategy training will set you off on the right track.
Start Ups needing a conversion strategy
All Start Ups need a strong beginning and a solid conversion strategy offers an efficient way to secure traffic, conversions and a toe hold in your market. Learn how to boost traffic and increase conversions, the smart way.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- The principals needed for your business to define your online experience
- How to define and develop an effective conversion strategy for your visitors
- The steps required for your business to maximise conversions
You will be able to:
- Gather & analyse data then use effectively
- Create and work with user research and personas
- Critique your website and implement persuasive content techniques
- Identify the best channels and methods for your business
- Plan and implement a proven CRO process
- Track, measure and evaluate your success
What you will learn
- What are the hallmarks of a successful lead generation strategy?
- How lead generating activities fit in the customer journey cycle
- Identifying the skills required
Essential Pre-Training Considerations
- How clearly do you communicate the experience users will get using your site, app or brand platform?
- Will this experience differ per audience type?
- Uncover key sources of user data and audience insights
- Work with user research and personas
- Identify what your users will respond to
- Develop campaign groups
- What does value mean to your customers?
- How does the your offline experience compare to your online experience?
- Can we reward your clients at each step of the conversion funnel?
- Choosing your acquisition channels and methods
- Making the most of cross-channel efficiencies
- Developing a consistent approach
- Optimising bids and impressions
- What exactly would your user respond to?
- How can we define what works best for you?
- How can we deliver niche experiences for your customers?
Walk out that door knowing what you need to do to convert your customersBook this .Course
As an experienced user experience designer and CRO consultant, I am passionate about using data to inform the design and optimisation of web, mobile and responsive sites rather than drive design work and testing; it removes the guesswork out of decision making.
Owner and founder of Informed Design, Sarah has 15 years of digital marketing experience and she spent eight of those with one of the top digital agencies in Europe. Used to leading complex international design and marketing campaigns for brands of all sizes, she's got a real eye for detail as well as plenty of exciting ideas for the bigger picture.
An enthusiastic trainer who's also the driving force behind countless fantastic UX and CRO campaigns, Sarah's a warm, calming and inspiring presence.
Make the most of your marketing budget with a consistent, cross-channel conversion strategy.
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
Informed Design on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the Informed Design team can't wait to shareRead Blog
UX Skills Test
Think you know everything about User Experience?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create