How to monetise your content
Experienced / Expert | Edinburgh
How to monetise your content
Get to grips with creating high performing content strategies.
Creating content for your audiences is only the first step in this process. An effective content marketing strategy also needs thought around promotion of the content to ensure it actually reaches the people you want it to.
This content marketing course is all about content performance and how to ensure that your content is impacting your business' bottom line.
Learn how to define the role for content in your organisation and build a strategy to use content to drive business benefit.
All of our .Courses are guided by the people who are taking part, be sure to tell us all about yourself and your ideal objectives beforehand and we'll tailor your digital marketing session to you (and your fellow attendees) as much as possible.
What will my day look like?
Expect a step-by-step approach to building your content marketing strategy...
… Brought to life by practical examples, made relevant to you through discussion and debate.
- 1 Day Classroom Course
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (Meals & snacks on us!)
- No more than 20 participants
- City Centre location – The Scotch Whisky Experience
An engaging, interactive session based on a presentation with digital takeaways, including a framework for developing your content marketing strategy.
The group of up to 20 participants ensures you get the answers you are looking for and to spark great conversations without anyone getting lost in the crowd.
You’ll also get virtual access to the trainer if you have any questions after the session as well as everything you need to start applying your new knowledge in the real world.
Should I take this course?
Copywriters and Content Marketers
Already skilled in creating killer content? This course will help you gain a holistic view of how content marketing is planned towards overall business objectives and how to take advantage of marketing opportunities with the aim to drive business benefit.
Senior Digital Marketers and Managers
Ready to expand your content marketing planning skillset? Responsible for shaping content marketing strategy and decisions in an organisation and looking to create a string, strategic approach in the future? This is just the course for you.
Businesses looking to improve their content strategy
Explore content marketing opportunities with the aim to drive business benefit and see how content marketing can be part of an overall objective-focused digital marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
You will walk out the door understanding:
- The impact content marketing initiatives can have on the bottom line
- The importance of setting KPIs and measuring content performance
- How to develop your performance-focused, content strategy
- The importance of audience segmentation and user experience in content marketing
You will be able to:
- Create an effective content monetisation strategy
- Utilise building blocks of a performance-focused, content monetisation strategy
- Create effective content
- Identify and target your audience when promoting your content
- Set up success metrics and track the performance of your content
What you will learn
- What is content marketing?
- What is a content marketing strategy?
Essential pre-training considerations:
- What is content marketing?
- Why is important for me to have a content marketing strategy?
- Overview of content types & formats
- Overview of content channels
- Framework and process to building an effective content marketing strategy
- What do I need to consider when developing my content strategy?
- How would I plan to enhance my content marketing strategy?
- Content objectives
- Content audience
- Content strategy
- Content ideation
- Content creation & curation
- Content promotion
- Content performance measurement
- What are the key components that define a content strategy?
- Why are they important?
- How they will feed into my strategy development?
- How do the needs and behaviours of my target audiences inform my content strategy?
- Real-world examples from different industries for different audiences and objectives
- What role can content play for my organisation?
- How have different brands put in place content monetisation strategies?
- Starting from scratch
- Reviewing existing content
- Management buy-in
- How do I kick-start this process?
- How do I make the business case for content monetisation and overcome objections?
Discover how performance-focused content strategies can build bigger rewards for your businessBook this .Course
In my day to day agency role, I help brands focus and achieve their goals through bespoke digital marketing strategies. Being a trainer allows me to talk to digital marketers of all levels, learn more about their unique objectives and challenges and coach different ways of driving digital performance
Cross Digital Pioneer
As the Head of Client Services, Pam has an exceptional ability to see to the heart of a client's individual needs. She's got 10 years of experience and has overseen largest international digital marketing campaigns around.
Working with brands like British Airways, BBC and Tesco Direct, Pam has put her longstanding SEO skills to good use. Now, she specialises in helping businesses develop and refine digital and content strategies that make a difference.
When it comes to content, quality is way more important than quantity
Where are we hosting you? The Scotch Whisky Experience Vaults, of course! A peaceful wee gem, overlooking the city, with state of the art tech and the perfect working vibe. There will be plenty of space for spreading out and delicious, Scottish meals and snacks to keep your creative fire stoked..Contact
Booked your session already?
Get all the details you need here.
8 Million Stories on TDCo Blog
Read the posts the 8MS team can't wait to shareRead Blog
SEO Skills Test
Think you know everything about SEO?Take Test
Check out our related .Courses
Looking to add an extra topping for your skills smorgasbord?
Mix and match .Courses to find your perfect combination.
Looking for In-House Training? Try .Co-Create
If you're a business in need of some truly flexible and completely collaborative training for your teams, we've got just the solution for you.Let's Co-Create